May 15, 2018 | Message BoardSubmitted by : Mrs. Eileen Nichol, daughter of Zuli Sabo, 11th battery, 12th Field Regiment, R.C.A. “ONCE A GUNNER ALWAYS A GUNNER” ZULI SABO was born on October 2nd 1916 in Seneca part of Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada. He was the 5th child of Charles Sabo and...
Nov 14, 2016 | Message BoardAbsolutely amazing website – Thank-you! My Grandfather was part of the 12th Field Regiment. He passed away 12 years ago. He was one of a kind- after reading your website, I now know why. After he passed away my mother applied to the government for his medals, he...
- August 14th: The grimmest day of the war for the 12th Field
- Canada’s Phantom Regiment Free On-Line Presentation
- 75th Anniversary of the Liberation on the Dutch-German border
- Passing of Barry Bittle, son of a soldier-father he never met!
- Celebrating the big 96th!
- “May they be watching now from on high”
- Reported Killed in Action, Fourteenth August
- His fear but also his hope for the future
- D-Day 12th Field Gunner returns to Juno Beach
- War Diary May 1944 ~ May 1945
's-Heerenberg 12th Field Regiment 16th Battery 25 pdr 43rd Battery 70th 1940-1945 1944 1945 Arthur Arthur Legion Artillery Belgium Canada D-Day documentary Falaise FOO France Guelph Gunner Gunners History Juno Beach Liberation Lt-Col R.H. WEBB Lt. Col T.J. Bell Memorial Netherlands Norgan Theatre Normandy Orangeville Palmerston R.C.A. remembrance Rhine Royal Canadian Artillery Sir Fred Heber Toronto Veterans Walter Culhane Bittle World War II World War Two WW2 WWII