Oct 14, 2015 | Message BoardMy father was T.P. Dennis, (Thomas Patrick). Everyone called him Tommy. He was a very eager volunteer to take the war to the Nazi’s. These men of the 12th Field, they were really something. Domestic story: While putting siding on our home (that Tommy and my Mom...
- August 14th: The grimmest day of the war for the 12th Field
- Canada’s Phantom Regiment Free On-Line Presentation
- 75th Anniversary of the Liberation on the Dutch-German border
- Passing of Barry Bittle, son of a soldier-father he never met!
- Celebrating the big 96th!
- “May they be watching now from on high”
- Reported Killed in Action, Fourteenth August
- His fear but also his hope for the future
- D-Day 12th Field Gunner returns to Juno Beach
- War Diary May 1944 ~ May 1945
's-Heerenberg 12th Field Regiment 16th Battery 25 pdr 43rd Battery 70th 1940-1945 1944 1945 Arthur Arthur Legion Artillery Belgium Canada D-Day documentary Falaise FOO France Guelph Gunner Gunners History Juno Beach Liberation Lt-Col R.H. WEBB Lt. Col T.J. Bell Memorial Netherlands Norgan Theatre Normandy Orangeville Palmerston R.C.A. remembrance Rhine Royal Canadian Artillery Sir Fred Heber Toronto Veterans Walter Culhane Bittle World War II World War Two WW2 WWII