Oct 26, 2018 | Message BoardMessage from Catherine Falsetto, for 12th Field Regiment Gunner A.S. Falsetto 16th D – B37904 Our father, Albert Falsetto was an amazing man! A courageous and dedicated officer as well as a patriotic Canadian in all aspects of life until the day he died. He...
- They stood strong in the face of fear, together, fighting for freedom.
- Remembering Easter weekend in Holland ~ 1945
- In Memory
- August 14th: The grimmest day of the war for the 12th Field
- Canada’s Phantom Regiment Free On-Line Presentation
- 75th Anniversary of the Liberation on the Dutch-German border
- Passing of Barry Bittle, son of a soldier-father he never met!
- Celebrating the big 96th!
- “May they be watching now from on high”
- Reported Killed in Action, Fourteenth August
's-Heerenberg 12th Field Regiment 16th Battery 25 pdr 43rd Battery 70th 1940-1945 1944 1945 Arthur Arthur Legion Artillery Canada D-Day documentary France Guelph Gunner Gunners History Holland Juno Beach Liberation Lt-Col R.H. WEBB Lt. Col T.J. Bell Memorial Netherlands Norgan Theatre Normandy Orangeville Palmerston R.C.A. remembrance Rhine Royal Canadian Artillery Sir Fred Heber The Netherlands Toronto Veterans Walter Culhane Bittle War Diary World War II World War Two WW2 WWII