Just Remember Who’s Senior
Jan 11, 2018 | Message Board, News & EventsNow in his 96th year, Sir Fred Heber is still going strong, carrying the torch for the 12th Field Regiment. Happy to celebrate with close friends and family his 96th birthday at the Orangeville Legion, January 10th, 2018! Happy Birthday dear friend. From...
- They stood strong in the face of fear, together, fighting for freedom.
- Remembering Easter weekend in Holland ~ 1945
- In Memory
- August 14th: The grimmest day of the war for the 12th Field
- Canada’s Phantom Regiment Free On-Line Presentation
- 75th Anniversary of the Liberation on the Dutch-German border
- Passing of Barry Bittle, son of a soldier-father he never met!
- Celebrating the big 96th!
- “May they be watching now from on high”
- Reported Killed in Action, Fourteenth August
's-Heerenberg 12th Field Regiment 16th Battery 25 pdr 43rd Battery 70th 1940-1945 1944 1945 Arthur Arthur Legion Artillery Canada D-Day documentary France Guelph Gunner Gunners History Holland Juno Beach Liberation Lt-Col R.H. WEBB Lt. Col T.J. Bell Memorial Netherlands Norgan Theatre Normandy Orangeville Palmerston R.C.A. remembrance Rhine Royal Canadian Artillery Sir Fred Heber The Netherlands Toronto Veterans Walter Culhane Bittle War Diary World War II World War Two WW2 WWII